We're looking for a Business Manager to join our Growth Team
This full-time role is part of our Growth Team and will have you working closely with our Chief Growth Officer, Content Director, Marketing Manager, Data Analysts, Community & Support Manager, and executive business leaders to achieve our strategic objectives. By staying focused on execution, you’ll have a broad mandate to achieve those goals.
Lingvist is committed to helping people learn what is most relevant to them in the fastest, most efficient way – starting with languages. We’re looking for a motivated, insightful candidate to join our talented team.
What you’ll get to do:
- Drive and grow the future-looking educational application to new heights
- Manage and execute campaigns through our marketing and CRM tools/technologies
- Work on improving the retention and conversion of Lingvist users in close collaboration with the Product Team
- Manage projects with our external partners
- Help shape the story of Lingvist by contributing to our content production, PR efforts, and public appearances
- Generate ideas for new projects and activities that support the growth of Lingvist
- Execute and/or lead many of the projects
You’re an excellent candidate for this position if you:
- Have project management experience
- Have excellent English skills (both written and verbal)
- Are great at communication, keeping other team members and stakeholders in the loop
- Are friendly with Excel (basic formula building and data manipulation)
- Have a growth background and/or mindset
You’ll make an exceptional candidate if, in addition, any of the following apply. You:
- Have growth stage (or at least some startup) experience
- Have experience working with CRM software
- Can adapt to new information and challenges on the fly
- Have the ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Have a wide range of skills (more generalist than specialist)
- Think contextually, can understand the big picture, and align activities/priorities accordingly
- Have a degree in an analytical field
- Have an eye for design
- Have experience working in technology for “agile” companies
- Speak a second, third, or fourth language (or more)
Lingvist values culture and talent. We strive to find people located in (or willing to relocate to) the cities of our core offices – London and Tallinn – but we’re open to the right candidate from any locale. Regardless of your final location, expect to spend a number of weeks on-boarding at the main office in Tallinn.
We’re a company based on transparency, accountability, self-directed proactiveness, continual improvement, and open communication. We work hard to operate on the principle of Radical Candor. We want our team to enjoy learning from and working with each other.