Learning German? Here are a list of German language dictionaries and resources that you may find useful!
1) The Free Dictionary - Renown free dictionary with lots of examples and explanations in German
2) Dict.cc - crowdsourced dictionary targeted primary on DE <> different languages and EN <> different languages.
3) Duden - Holy Grail of German dictionaries online for free.
4) Linguee - Offers German and a multiple of other languages. Comes in an ad-free app.
5) Verbformen - A great site for conjugating and declining words in German.
Looking for more German resources? Check out our list of Listening Exercises in German
Do you have a German dicitonary you would like to add to this list? Send us a tweet @Lingvist and we will update this article!