Learning German? Here is a list of German language dictionaries and resources that you may find useful!
1) The Free Dictionary: Renowned free dictionary with lots of examples and explanations in German.
2) Dict.cc: Crowdsourced dictionary targeted primary at German to various languages and English to various languages.
3) Duden: The Holy Grail of German dictionaries is available online for free.
4) Linguee: Offers German and a multitude of other languages. Comes in an ad-free app.
5) Verbformen: A great site for conjugating and declining words in German.
Looking for more German resources? Check out our list of Listening Exercises in German.
Do you have a German dicitonary you would like to add to this list? Send us a tweet @Lingvist and we will update this article!