Lingvist is a fast-growing startup building the most advanced language learning app. We have 6 million happy users across more than 100 countries. Currently, we are in a position to scale up our marketing activities, build a strong team, and guide the language-learning industry into the future.
We are looking for an experienced B2C digital marketer to take charge of our online advertising, content marketing, and email marketing. The role requires a growth mindset and a strong understanding of a rapid test-and-learn approach.
You’ll be working closely with our Product and Growth teams to grow Lingvist’s user base, and running digital marketing campaigns that reach millions of people around the globe. Lingvist is a startup company at heart and we are driven by results.🌎
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a foundation for B2C acquisition strategy for online ad channels, content marketing, and email marketing
- Manage our online ad campaigns across Facebook, Google, and more (in collaboration with our agency)
- Conduct testing and analysis of marketing creatives, audience targeting and funnel progression by prioritising key learnings and improving results
- Oversee our blog SEO and content marketing strategy, and write content on your own
- Manage and implement our email and communications strategy for B2B and B2C users
- Come up with new ideas for improving copywriting and visual marketing assets
- Evangelise relevant learnings and propose new ways to grow Lingvist’s user base through new marketing channels
- Report on all the marketing activities and results, keep everything well documented
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience with a wide range of online + offline marketing channels
- Experience in managing and scaling international marketing initiatives
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results in terms of CPA, CTR, conversions, ROAS, and driving Marketing Qualified Leads
- Experience in a fast-growing technology company
- Excellent English copywriting skills
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Data-driven approach to tracking and analyzing marketing results
Come on board!