We're looking for a Digital Marketer
Lingvist is looking for a motivated and insightful Digital Marketer to join our talented team, which is helping people learn languages in a faster, more efficient, and more meaningful way.
This full-time marketing role will have you working closely with our CMO/CPO, Marketing/Business Development Team, and Content Director to grow our user base through activities in all our markets, with an initial focus on the EU.
The right candidate understands the end-to-end user journey from first product awareness, through conversion to an active user, and on to long-term retention. They’re data-driven, curious, and measure success by their ability to acquire high-quality users effectively.
As Lingvist’s Digital Marketer, you’ll be:
- Optimising and reducing the cost of customer acquisition and running our cost-per-user-based marketing
- Analysing the scale that each channel can support and still maintain good CPAs
- Running paid marketing and paid social media campaigns in tandem with our Content Director
- Providing insights with SEO analysis and implementation for our web content, ASO analysis and implementation, and keyword optimisation-related work for Google Ads
- Pitching in on alternative acquisition channel and growth hacking experiments
You’ll own our cost-per-acquisition metric and growth will be scaled according to cost effectiveness.
You’ll have principal autonomy for targeting and will work with the larger team (CMO/CPO, Content Director, and Designers) to develop campaign concept, messaging, and coordination.
Successful candidates will have:
- 1 to 2 years of experience with digital and social media marketing, keyword optimisation, SEO, and Google Ads
A proven track record at:
- Running and reporting results of paid digital marketing campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Google, and other mobile and social media channels
- Improving search rankings through improved keywords and generating backlinks
- Improving app store search rankings and/or conversion rates through keywords, copy, images, and other media
English fluency is a must. Additional languages such as Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Estonian are a big plus.
You’re good at:
- Working autonomously. You must be comfortable with generating your own ideas and running your own experiments in order to optimise reach and conversion.
- Being a self-motivated learner. You’ll be getting your hands dirty doing much of your own research and supporting your proposals with current innovations and best practices.
- Staying in communication. You make a priority of keeping other team members in the loop, being fearless about asking questions and sharing the bad news and the good, and providing clear information to team members and stakeholders.
Lingvist values culture and talent. We strive to find people located in (or willing to relocate to) the cities of our core offices – London and Tallinn – but we are open to the right candidate from any locale. Regardless of your final location, expect to spend a number of weeks on-boarding at the main office in Tallinn.
We’re a company based on transparency, accountability, self-directed proactiveness, continual improvement, and open communication. We work hard to operate on the principle of Radical Candour. We want our team to enjoy learning from and working with each other.
Think you’re up to the challenge? Apply here.