Creative Designer (Growth Team)
We are looking mid-level designer, who is a creative and versatile self-starter, to join our awesome team.
This role is unique in that it straddles both our Growth and Product teams. While most day-to-day tasks will revolve around dreaming up awesome marketing concepts and creating the campaign assets for them, you will also influence the way our core product looks and feels.
- To provide meticulous and lovingly created final visuals that can potentially work in a variety of user acquisition areas, including social media, app stores, email, and landing pages, as well as the product itself.
- To work closely with our digital marketing and design leads to lay out project timelines and desired deliverables.
- To engage in creative thinking and brainstorming for marketing materials and campaigns.
- To undertake creative exploration and develop concepts to satisfy the agreed upon brief.
- To maintain good communication with all parties involved throughout the process.
- To continuously evolve and maintain any design assets in a systematic and organised way that ensures continuity and brand fidelity.
- To aid the product design team with the evolution and upkeep of the product design system.
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience in a design role, ideally where driving marketing or user acquisition is a key measure of success.
- Have a great understanding of the design process and its key stages.
- Have very strong visual design chops (knack for good copy a bonus!).
- Are organised and meticulous with an ability to know when to use a grid and when to break out of it.
- Are an expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (Other CS software would be a plus), and have a better than decent understanding of Sketch.
- Are self-sufficient and able to responsibly follow a design project fully from start to finish, yet are ready and willing to collaborate with other members of the team whenever necessary.
- Have an ability to work within a fast paced environment on multiple projects concurrently.
- Have at least a burgeoning interest in startups, tech and product design.
- Are constantly curious and a bit of a design nerd 🤓
At Lingivst, we embrace a startup mentality. Working for us will allow you more opportunities to be creative and grow in ways hard to achieve within an agency or corporate environment. We also do our best to keep you happy with very competitive remuneration, stock options, and other benefits!
We welcome applications from everyone! We are proud to be a diverse company and are committed to remaining that way. To apply please email a brief cover note, CV, and link or PDF of your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t quite meet the above requirements but love the idea of working for us? Seize the day and get in touch anyway! But do bare in mind that, due to the volume of submissions expected, we’ll only be able to contact successful applicants.