Lingvist helps people to learn 10x faster and better using cutting-edge AI-driven learning algorithms.
The prototype for Lingvist was developed by our CEO as a hobby project at CERN, while working as part of the team that discovered the Higgs Boson. After showing the prototype to the core engineers who built Skype and changed the world with video calls, they co-founded Lingvist to make the next big thing happen in the Edtech space.
This technology has initially been applied to language learning, growing organically to 1M ARR and demonstrating exceptionally strong product metrics. As the next step, we’re integrating major music, e-book, and video consumer brands to speed up learning even more. Our long-term vision is to outscale this technology to other fields of education and accelerate human learning in almost any field – to make a massive positive impact on the world.
- Work with the Product team to develop a clear picture of how our learners use our application and help set the direction forward by helping the team make informed decisions founded in data.
- Analyze learner journeys to help to define our learner cohorts from a data perspective
- Run queries and design reports such that respective areas of the company (Product, Marketing, Languages, Business, etc.) can access actionable information
- Help analyze and interpret results of frequent A/B experiments.
- Work with product and development to ensure best possible data flow and integrity
- Based on our business requirements, model and evolve the structure and dimensions of our data-warehouse.
- Knowledge about reporting, analytics, data visualization and data warehousing
- Good SQL and Python knowledge.
- Ability to take raw data, process it and load it into a data warehouse, manually and through development of code or scripts to automate this process.
- Understanding of customer segmentation and cohort modelling,
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Self-motivated, ability to set your own priorities and follow them.
- Team player, who helps make Lingvist a great place to work.
- Desire to make the world a better place through technology
- Responsibility from day one; professional and personal development
- Opportunity to turn your great ideas into a high-quality, world-changing product
- Friendly work environment – we understand the value of flexibility and work–life balance
- Flexible Location: Work from our Tallinn offices or remotely from Europe.
If Lingvist sounds like a company you’d be interested in joining, then please fill out the form here.