The Lingvist mission is to develop learning technology that enables radical improvement in human learning efficiency.
The prototype for Lingvist was developed by our CEO as a hobby project at CERN, while working as part of the team that discovered the Higgs boson. After showing the prototype to the core engineers who built Skype and changed the world with video calls, they co-founded Lingvist to make the next big thing happen in the EdTech space.
This technology has initially been applied to language learning, growing organically to 1M ARR and demonstrating exceptionally strong product metrics. Our long-term vision is to outscale this technology to other fields of education and accelerate human learning in almost any field – to make a massive positive impact on the world.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our Operations Team and collaborate closely with other teams within the company.
As an Office Manager, your role will be overall maintenance of the office space, managing vendor relationships and correspondence, organizing team events, and making travel arrangements. You will also support the hiring process and on- and off-boarding employees.
- Oversee operations within the office (office supplies, snacks in the kitchen, solving and managing technical issues, managing correspondence and vendor relationships, solving employees’ office-related concerns);
- Help with onboarding new employees, including setting up workstations for them;
- Help with offboarding employees who leave;
- Support hiring processes (setting up systems and job posts, helping out team leads with applicants);
- Arrange business travel for employees;
- Organize team events and ensure their smooth execution (Summer Days, Winter Event, executive management offsites, smaller team events);
- Provide assistance to executive team members as needed (planning and scheduling meetings, helping with expense reports, etc.).
- Attention to detail and strong multitasking skills;
- Fluent in Estonian and English, both speaking and writing;
- Be a people person and team player;
- Excellent organizational skills, including time management and establishing priorities;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Previous experience as an Office Manager is a strong plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office or other similar applications and platforms.
- Opportunity to learn;
- Dynamic working pace and diversity of tasks;
- Responsibility from day one;
- Professional and personal development;
- Friendly work environment – we understand the value of flexibility and work-life balance;
- A work environment filled with talented people of high integrity;
- Work location: Tallinn office.
If Lingvist sounds like a company you’d be interested in joining, then please apply through Typeform.