We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with expertise in app marketing to join our team and help scale our business. Ideally, we would like to hire a full-time permanent candidate.
Lingvist helps you to learn languages quickly and effectively. We use AI and other technologies to teach vocabulary in the way in which your brain wants to learn. We show you the right words at the right intervals to embed them into your memory, and currently offer English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, and other courses.
The prototype for Lingvist was developed by our CEO as a hobby project at CERN, while working as part of the team that discovered the Higgs boson. After showing the prototype to the core engineers who built Skype and changed the world with video calls, they co-founded Lingvist to make the next big thing happen in the EdTech space.
Longer term, the Lingvist mission is to develop learning technology that enables radical improvement in human learning efficiency. This has currently been applied to language learning, but our aim is to apply this to other fields of learning over time. We hope that by improving human learning efficiency, we can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives around the world.
About the Performance Marketing Manager position at Lingvist
Lingvist is available as an app on both Android and Apple, as well as on the Web. We are looking for a data-driven Performance Marketeer who has experience in marketing apps to drive subscriptions to the Lingvist app and help us reach our growth potential.
- Take ownership of driving app subscriptions through digital marketing activities, including but not limited to:
- Working with various app advertising networks (both incentivized and non-incentivized ads)
- Search engine advertisements (Google and Apple search ads)
- Display advertising
- Paid social advertising
- Together with the VP of Marketing, manage PM budget allocation across different channels based on cost per subscription
- Conduct controlled experiments to test different ideas and then scale up successful ones in a considered way
- Experience and understanding of App Store Optimization (ASO) is a major plus
What we are looking for:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in marketing a consumer-facing app using online channels
- An understanding of the technical infrastructure around app marketing
- Understanding of the concept of return on investment and the different bidding strategies on the main advertising platforms
- Data-driven by nature – you rely on analytics to tell you what to do next and are happy crunching numbers and putting reports together
- A team player – the team is small, and it is important that we work together effectively, especially as some team members are 100% remote
- An articulate communicator, fluent in English
- We would love it if you had some EdTech experience or a passion for learning languages, but this is not compulsory
If this sounds interesting to you, then please apply through the Typeform Link.