We’re looking for a User interface (UI) designer!
Are you an awesome UI designer? Are you based in Tallinn or London? If so, then we’re looking for someone just like you to help us on our mission to create the best learning experience ever!
Our ideal candidate would have a canny eye for design, loves creating high-quality UI flows and systems, and has an equal penchant for the intuitive, functional, delightful and beautiful. A passion for online learning and languages, in particular, would be a plus as well.
- Have a strong design background, with a nerdy disposition for the fundamentals, such as typography, colour theory, visual weight, and so forth.
- Help create and maintain our product design system, our symbols library and our illustrations repository. All-the-while helping to make sure that the product remains faithful to our brand.
- Collaborate with our UX designers to help translate wireframes and user flows into creative and innovative Hi-fidelity interfaces.
- Work hand-in-hand with our developers, as part of an agile team, to help bring these creations to life.
- Push the boundaries through the exploration of delightful animation and interaction design.
- Remain curious, continually keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest design trends and developments.
- Be an active part of our growing design squad and tight-knit product team, all of whom are happy and eager to share new ideas, thoughts, techniques and cat gifs.
- A portfolio displaying loads of cool stuff.
- Three or more years working in a similar position, ideally within a start-up or tech company.
- Have created snazzy UI systems before and find the process very fulfilling.
- Experience using Sketch. We’d also be impressed if you could use either Framer, InVision and Adobe products.
- Are tidy and rather meticulous… perhaps even possessing an unhealthy love for grids.
- Would describe yourself as creative, a problem solver, empathetic, and a team player (not necessarily in that order).
- If you have experience of working on (or an understanding of) agile/scrum development processes, that would be cool.
Sounds good? Then send over an email portfolio or a link to your website, along with your CV and we’ll get the ball rolling.