Faster audio, please!!!

• I would really appreciate an option to be able to change the speed of the audio. It's useful to hear the sentences for memorization, but it's way too slow for more advanced learners!!

That's the reason why I had to stop using linguist 3 months ago, and still this option is missing. It is just so annoying after a while.... Can you add a feature for double speed? That would be really awesome...

• I also would like a faster audio option. However, I think this would be a lower-priority feature than a lot of other stuff.

In the Russian course, there are still a lot of minor errors and inconsistencies in pronunciation and I'd rather them prioritize fixing that stuff first.

I also would strongly prefer them to work on adding new languages.

Faster audio would be nice, but there are other ways to improve your listening and comprehension speed. I find watching video online, of which there is almost endless material available, very good for this.

On the other hand, I've found no substitute for Lingvist's core features.

• @kaspar
    Looking forward to new features.

• works@Lingvist

Thanks for a great idea! I will mark it down for the product team to consider and I will let you know if we can proceed with this feature.

• @andras-lerntdeutsch said in Faster audio, please!!!:

I would really appreciate an option to be able to change the speed of the audio. It's useful to hear the sentences for memorization, but it's way too slow for more advanced learners!!

want this too~~

Recent topics: