Inconsistent cards

• Hi,

I am learning Spanish and I have noticed some inconsistencies now and then in cards that require a specific conjugation of a Spanish verb. Unfortunately I have only saved a screenshot of the last example I encountered. Here it is: 0_1527418788494_Screenshot from 2018-05-27 12-37-56.png
    Notice that the translation of the word esperaba in the top line (I was waiting) does not correspond with the description in the bottom line (she was waiting) nor with the description of the required conjugation (v,imperf,3rd,sg). In either case the correct answer is esperaba, but the card as a whole is confusing.
    I hope I have used the correct forum for reporting this issue.

• works@Lingvist

¡Hola!

The specific issues with plural and singular forms of the Pretérito Indefinido have already been fixed. You will be able to see the correct forms once our system is updated.

¡Feliz aprendizaje!

• Oops, here is another one:
    0_1527505485540_Screenshot from 2018-05-28 13-02-42.png
    Again the required conjugation is erroneously described as plural.

• I have found another card with a grammar classification error:
    0_1527503970100_Screenshot from 2018-05-28 12-34-58.png
    The required conjugation is described as plural. It should of course be singular.

• works@Lingvist

¡Hola!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Yes, this is the correct forum to report your doubts about the English>Spanish course 🙂
    Regarding your question, we have already fixed that specific card. The issue there is that the verb form is the same for both grammatical persons (yo esperaba / él-ella esperaba), so sometimes we accidentally mix the grammar info on each one.

If you ever find another grammar classification error, please report it here so we can fix it as soon as possible.

¡Feliz aprendizaje!

Recent topics: