Words learned > total words in the course

• Lingvist graduate

Hi quick UI problem to report! I finished the French Course a couple months ago, and did all the words that were added for the "Weekend in Paris" focus course. Now on my list of total words learned it displays "5176 of 5092" instead of "5176 of 5176". See attached image. Let me know if you need more information! Have a great day. 🙂

0_1529421316925_Screenshot_20180619-110840~2.png

• Lingvist graduate

@jonn Ok, I've moved item 3 to its own topic as per your and @Marina 's direction. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for any other bugs. ✌ Have a great day!

• works@Lingvist

@ben Brilliant stuff! Number 3, I believe, is not a known issue so will look into getting that bug fixed. Great feedback all in all and will definitely take it to heart 🙂

Yeah, I'd go with what Marina suggests, it will help us act on these quicker 🙂

• Lingvist graduate

@marina Alright, I'll keep that in mind. I took a quick glance through the forum posts and it looks like other people have already talked about my first two points in other posts. So I'll move my issue with the Challenges text to its own thread for easier tracking for you guys. Thanks for the quick response, you guys are really on the ball here!

• works@Lingvist

@ben I'll jump in here ahead of Jonn. For suggestions (something that doesn't yet exist), please use the Questions section and tag it with "feature-request". Give it some self-explanatory name and yes, let's have them as individual topics.

0_1529591131852_466d78db-5792-4581-9a4f-7ad1de3c5f3d-image.png

For reporting technical malfunctions, post them here, also each one as a new topic. Evident titles help us locate threads easily.

Thanks for your initiative!

• Lingvist graduate

@jonn In the future would you prefer that I make each issue/suggestion its own topic instead of replying in this thread? And are there any tags that you would like me to use to help you stay organized?

• Lingvist graduate

Hi Jonn,

I'm not sure what's on your list of known issues, or the features you'd like to implement in the future but here are a couple of things that I've noticed/would like to see added. Thanks for your support, you guys are doing a great job with the site and app so far, I've had no major issues.

1. This is more of a quality of life thing, but it would be nice to have some persistent way of seeing your "percentage correct repeats" as you complete cards instead of having to go into the progress tab every time you want to see your percentage.

2. I'm not sure if this has been fixed, but the progress chart used to not scale with the number of words you completed in a day. When I was returning to lingvist after a long break i would sometimes do 500-1000 cards in a day to catch up. I remember seeing the data point for that day would be off the screen on the chart in the "progress" tab.

3. When I switch back and forth between the learn tab to the challenges tab on desktop there's no text saying that I've completed all the challenges. The text will only appear if I switch to another subcategory within the challenge section. I am using Firefox. See the screenshots below. Hopefully this is a clear explanation.

Let me know if you need more information on any of these items, I would be happy to help!

STARTING ON THE LEARN SCREEN
    0_1529583159050_Capture.PNG

SWITCHING TO THE CHALLENGES SCREEN (The "You have completed all challenges...." text does not show up on the screen)
    0_1529583175860_Capture2.PNG

AFTER SWITCHING TO ANOTHER SUBCATEGORY WITHIN CHALLENGES THE TEXT DISPLAYS PROPERLY
    0_1529583593579_Capture3.PNG

• works@Lingvist

Hi Ben. That's exceedingly eagle-eyed of you! To be totally honest, this is a known issue. The technical work behind it is actually quite large so it's taking a while to get it sorted. Thanks for letting us know though, it's very insightful for us designers.

In fact, should you have any more thoughts, observations or ideas you'd be keen to share, please don't hesitate to let me know. We're always looking to talk with users of all levels. The views of a power users such as yourself could go a long way 🙂

Anyways, I hope I shed some light on the issue and thanks again for sbringing it to our attention.

Recent topics: