New feature on the web
When using Lingvist on your computer, have you noticed the 5 dots in the upper-left-corner? These indicate how well are you with memorizing the word. You can see more info about the details if you click on the dots.
- If you know the word very well, 5 dots will be light green.
- When you'll see 4 dark blue dots, it means you're about to memorize this word.
- 3 light blue dots show that you are on the way to learning this word.
- If you still have to practice the card, then you'll see 2 very light gray dots.
- When Lingvist offers you this word for the very first time, you will see an orange dot.
We hope it helps to make you understand more how familiar you are with each card.