Problem with Speech Input via Headphone

• Hi, I‘ve recently subscribed to Lingvist. I’m very satisfied but for one thing: the speech input won’t work with my Bose Bluetooth headphones. They are connected the whole time but when I click on speech input they quickly disconnect and will reconnect only after the speech input is done. Does anybody else experience this? What can I do about it?

• works@Lingvist

Hey @nicoschmidt, sorry you were left hanging without a reply for such a long time. I have taken a note of "making paid support option more prominent in the app". But as they say, every cloud has a silver lining.

If we were to talk about the Bluetooth issue 21 days ago, my response would have been "it is a low priority issue and is not queueing to be fixed". Today the answer is different. After a series of internal debates, and thanks to learners like you who reached out and let us know they are using Bluetooth phones, the priority of the issue has risen, and Product has taken a decision to have it fixed. Testing headphones have been ordered to the office, and our iOS engineer is due to start his investigation.

• Dear Lingvist-Folks, I'm paying for your app and as this forum seems to be your only way to interact with customers, it'd be good to hear from you.

Recent topics: