I had 118 new words in a row

• I've just started--I think I'm on my fifth day learning French. Suddenly there's a huge onslaught of new words--118 so far in the last 130 cards, and there's no sign of letting up. I keep thinking its time to review--to practice, to commit these words to memory--but new words just keep coming! I assume this is by design, but any thoughts, perspective, advice will be appreciated.

• @jim.austin said in I had 118 new words in a row:

Can you tell me what the green percentage indicates? For yesterday it was zero.

Oops--that green percentage, whatever it is, just changed. For yesterday it now says 99% instead of 0%. [Edit: I also just realized that the weekly history DOES indicate how many new words I was introduced to: It says 300 new words, in 373 cards.]

• Marina, by the time this message appeared, it wasn't the same day. When I first glanced at my progress page this morning, it was still from yesterday--but that vanished before I could take a screenshot, replaced by today's (so-far blank) report. But I did get a look at what it said: It said I had 300 new words in 373 cards. (The onslaught of new words did ease toward the end of the day, but I felt I was only (so far) exercising a small portion of the words I'd been introduced to over the course of the day. I'll be happy to provide a screenshot of yesterday's daily progress, but you'll need to tell me how to do that, since it isn't obvious.)

I tried to upload a screenshot of my progress for the past week (which shows 371 cards for yesterday, but doesn't say how many words I was introduced to) but I got an error: It said I don't have enough privileges to upload. Can you tell me what the green percentage indicates? For yesterday it was zero.

Change my privileges and I'll upload what I can.

Thanks,

![0_1484226879314_Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 8.09.28 AM.png](Uploading 100%)

• works@Lingvist

Hi @jim-austin, I'm moving your request to the technical area. Would you please share a screenshot of your Progress/Today page? It would help our product manager @Raul-Liive to understand the context.

Recent topics: