How can I view my learned words?

Hello!
The vocabulary tab says I learned a number of words, around 300 at the moment, but once I click on "VIEW" there is nothing, just says "0 words in total (0 today)". This is the same in all browsers and for another person doing the German course on the same computer (we haven't been able to check it on a different computer).
What do?
So, yes, I'm doing the German course, if that's not clear.

Thank you so much and keep up the good work! Loving Lingvist otherwise!

last edited by Marina

I even didn't know there is such a possibility because in Android app there are no links on Vocabulary page. But when I checked it out in browser I saw also no words there. Wanted to upload a screenshot here but it said I didn't have enough privileges :(

Hi @Tauno and @Valereeyah, newly launched courses (German, Spanish, Russian as target) are still missing word-lists. We are working on getting them to you soon. As many of the Lingvist team are learning languages with the app too, this feature is always on our radar.

@Marina In the meantime, how about putting a visual cue that the feature will come and that it is not a bug?

Otherwise, keep up the good work and thanks!

last edited by Marina

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.