Individual word translation hints

When will translation hints for the individual words be added in? Currently they all say "Translation missing" ;)

Also, in another post from a month ago Lisa mentioned that the course size was about 3,000 words, is that still the case? And what is the planned total length?

So far enjoying the course (about 800 words in), but as others have mentioned the vocab has been a bit tough. Seems like there's lots of stuff related to government and meetings, heh.

@crush
We are working on getting those word translations to you. There are a few other things that need to happen first, so please bear with us.

Yes, the course size currently is 3000 cards to play through. I will be extending it to 5000, which will be published in a few months. I will take extra care to go easy on those government and business words ;) .

It'll be a couple months before I get to the three thousand mark anyway (just under 900 now). Will the course get updated gradually or will you wait until you get all sentences prepared to add them all at once?

I'm looking forward to the full course, I've been looking for a good excuse to learn German for years and now I finally have one.

@crush Well, I am very glad that Lingvist is your 'excuse' to learn German ;). I would be very curious to know what makes you want to learn German (family, job, general interest, travel)... so if you want to share, feel free to do so. Maybe even in German here?! ;)
And most probably, I will add all sentences at once as that is much less work for our dev team.

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.