Put feedback button on the card

Hey guys, peer review needed!

peer review

In privater letters some learners asked "Why not put a feedback button on the card?"

This may be a cool idea, let's brainstorm it a bit:

• What type of feedback would you want to give directly on the card? (Synonyms? Heaven forbids misspells?! Unclear context for the word or questions about the word itself?)
  • Where should this type of feedback land on the forum? (Given that we have different learners in different language pairs.)

Give it a thought, account for the forum structure and shoot your ideas! Remind yourself it takes about 9 questionable ideas to come up with a good one and... discourse - we love it <3

Discourse

P.S. Thumbs up if you like the idea overall. Likes are metrics nowadays...

last edited by Marina

As far as I am concerned Lingvist's greatest advantage is it helps you to focus, and with my history of doing more than 2000 cards a day not once, I can tell you that the last thing I want is some more superfluous text or symbol near the card area.

I also wanted to send feedback concerning some specific cards, but as I was progressing I discovered that my earlier feedback idea was unjustified, so it was actually good that I did not flood you with those.
It could be a solution to only allow people send feedback if their learned word count surpasses 3000.

last edited by intent

Looks like your connection to Put feedback button on the card was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.