Course change failed

• Lingvist graduate

When I try to switch to Spanish, the screen is loading for a few seconds and then I get a message saying 'Course change failed' What is the source of the buffering and is there any way to fix it or should I just wait?IMG_20190213_164923.jpg

• Lingvist graduate

Hello @Marina ,

I definitely haven't reached the end of the Spanish course yet as I'm on level 9 but something might have gotten mixed up in the system which caused the problem. I'm thinking that I possibly overloaded it somehow seeing as I've been learning very intensively for the past three days.

It is working fine in the browser and the application from Apple Store, the problem seemed to only be with the one from Play Store (I had used the same device to practice at lingvist.com without any troubles).

It was fine today.

• works@Lingvist

Hi @Emily, I checked your account and I can see that you've reached the end of the course on both, Spanish and French courses. While this shouldn't be influencing your experience switching between the courses, it might be. I noticed that you had some learning in the Spanish course today, and the French course yesterday. I'm curious to ask how it went for you. I've also noticed that you've been logging in from 3 platforms. If there is still a problem, would you please shoot a message to hello@lingivst.io directly?

• works@Lingvist

Hi @Emily!

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for that right now, but I have already reported your case, so we'll let you know as soon as we find out what's going on!

¡Feliz aprendizaje!

• Lingvist graduate

@Javier Hi Javier, thank you so much. I can access the course now but this keeps happening when I'm trying to learn vocabulary in Spanish or French:
    IMG_20190213_184245.jpg
    or
    IMG_20190213_184319.jpg
    When I restart the app a couple of times, it starts showing vocab again. As for French, I think the cause might be that I have no new words to practice but I don't know why the Spanish course isn't working properly. Is it because I'm learning too many new words at a time?

• works@Lingvist

Hi Emily!

I'll report this to our technical team and see what can be done.

Thanks for letting us know!

Recent topics: