Possible synonyms and wrong audio track (Spanish, French)

• Lingvist graduate

In the Spanish course, I had come across the card "A mi _____ le encanta pescar al amanecer." I typed in "marido" but the correct answer should have been "esposo" even though the words are synonymous as far as I know.

Then I had noticed in the French course, in the challenge titled as "The metro", the audio for "24 ans" actually plays "25 ans". The correct answer (24) is demanded nevertheless so it doesn't cause any trouble.

As for my last enquiry, while doing the French challenge titled "A coffee shop" I had tried multiple times to pronounce the sentence "Mon amie va prendre une orange pressée." but it was registered as "ami" each time. Based on my knowledge, there shouldn't be any difference in pronunciation between the two words.

These are only minor troubles that I believe could be improved. Thank you for your time.

• works@Lingvist

Hi @Emily!

Thanks for letting us know!

As for "marido/esposo", I'll change it on our database because, as you mentioned, they're full synonyms. Regarding your doubts in French, I'll ask my fellow french linguist so she can explain those issues to you.

¡Feliz aprendizaje!

Recent topics: