iPhone plus landscape woes
electricpenguin last edited by
I prefer to type in landscape mode on my iPhone 7+ so that I can use both thumbs to type . The Lingvist app does not rotate to landscape orientation when I rotate the phone.
I tried force quitting Lingvist, then rotating to landscape, then starting the Lingvist app again. Here's what happened:
- The "Lingvist" splash page briefly appeared in Landscape orientation.
- Then the Lingvist learn page appeared in Portrait orientation, but sized horizontally for landscape so that half of the content is invisible off the left side of the display.
- The page was correctly sized vertically.
- Again rotating the device had no effect.
- To fix this I have to force quit and restart in portrait orientation.