Some features available on some accounts and others not

• Me and My brother are both big Fans of Lingvist, and especially the German course, But it seems that on the web version, there are some features that he has that I dont, for example, you can see the exact letter count in the answer box, and underneath there are the conjugation tables and the tips, while I never saw any of these features on my account.
    This is quite frustrating and I would like to get access to those features also, what is going on?

• @Youssef-Khalil while we are waiting for the official response, I have a couple of suggestions. First of all, you should try to clear your browser cache or just attempt to login from a different browser or in private mode in your loved one. If it helps, than your browser cache was preventing you from getting the updated. Though, I it doesn't, than it is possible that Lingvist is having some kind of A/B testing of new features and you and your brother are in a different test sets. In this case, you probably have to wait the end of the testing, so this feature will be available for all user. Personally, I never saw a character count in the answer box.

Recent topics: