New conjugation table looks awful

The new table that shows the different tenses of a verb is extremely bad, was it tested? Because I don't see many people preferring the new one to the old one.

It's hard to traverse. It takes much more time to find the things you're looking for. In the old list you could see all of the different conjugations next to each other, wich made it easier to compare.

Also, the new translation position and size is worse than before. Its basically right under the bar on top, Harder to read to than before.

I don't get what prompted these changes.

EDIT: Same thing with the numbers

last edited by Michael

I find the new one easier to read on smaller screens.

Perhaps it is, I don't use the app.

The app/desktop development should be split, because they're going to go in different paths and you shouldn't need to compromise.

Couldn't disagree more. This is one of the nice improvements the Lingvist team has made lately. This change, and fixing the textbox focus issue on mobile, have made the app version altogether better recently.

I also like that the infinitive of the verb is shown prominently, while it wasn't before.

Again, what might look on mobile won't necessarily look good on a computer.

Not only it looks bad, I can't even scroll to see the rest of the text.

0_1508064477779_906b3650-37d9-4ea2-a092-26050f78bb9a-image.png

I tried the mobile app and while the new table is fine there, it's not on desktop

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.