Essential Estonian: 100 phrases for Estonia's 100th birthday

Say "Tere!" to Essential Estonian - our small gift to Estonia's 100th birthday. 🇪🇪
The video is handmade, courtesy of our German linguist @Lisa-Lingvist, who is also becoming the main director of Lingvist Films. You can chat to Lisa in the German Studio here, on the forum.

The Essential Estonian course you can add on your Account/Courses page.

Jõudu, kallid õpilased!

last edited by Lisa-Lingvist

I appreciate that as a start-up, you are working within tight financial constraints, have to prioritise user growth and simply cannot afford to create a full Estonian course. So I think it is incredibly cool of you to demonstrate the flexibility to offer us this mini-course. Very classy!

It has been too long ago since I last visited Estonia, and it is a delight to hear these Estonian sentences and unearth from my memory the few words I learned back then!

Thanks, @oulenz!!
Copying our bizdev @Ave 💜 as the praise goes to her and the linguistic team. The Essential Estonian course is a product of their passion and perseverance 🇪🇪

Hey, before I start this course (which looks amazing judging from the trailer) do you recommend starting it on mobile or on web?

The mobile app seems to be a little slimmed down compared to the web version and I don't want to miss any features this course might have.

@ThePikmania for the Essential Estonian there is no difference: the special features are available across all devices! 👌

Looks like your connection to Essential Estonian: 100 phrases for Estonia's 100th birthday was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.