Savons nous si l'application lingvist va devenir payante ?

Quand j'avais découvert l'application, les devs disaient qu'elle était en béta donc l'appli était gratuite car pas finalisé. Mais savons comment le modele économique de l'appli va évolué ? Je crois me rappeler dans une interview ils disaient qu'ils comptaient peut être faire un abonnement mensuel classique. Mais l'appli est toujours gratuite ! Comment ils font pour être rentable ?

ps: Je suis pas sur que c'est le bon topic pour poster ca

last edited by Félix

Bonjour @Félix,

Since you are learning English from French, I will allow myself to switch to English.

We're not quite ready for the full announcement, but we can say we are just beginning to roll out the first of our 'premium' features. We plan to continue to support a free version of the app, but we will offer a subscription version with all of the enhanced features that we add from now through the end of the year. Until then, everyone will enjoy those 'premium' features at no cost.

Great, the free users can continue to use the app !
Thanks for your response, you will implement a premium subscription, like Duolingo ?
If the new features will be useful and nice, maybe i will pay for the premium features because your app is so great !

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.