Can I access verb conjugation tables anywhere?

So, if you get a verb wrong, you get this nice table where it lists all the forms of it.
Now I wondered if it's possible to access these tables without having to fail the current word?
And if it's not, may I ask if you could make those accessible? :3
I know you could use them to cheat, but that's not why I'm asking. I wanted to look it up because I was missing the form of сказать when forming my own sentences...
And I know you can probably find them elsewhere, but I'm learning Russian here so I thought it'd be nice if I could look this kind of info up here as well. ^-^

last edited by Marina

Hey @DasCapschen, you can't access them anywhere as a list at the moment. When taken out of the learning context, conjugation tables for all the verbs in the course become an infinite scroll.

Would this be of help if you locate the verbs you most struggle with and run some grammar drills with this resource, for example? (They offer 44 dictionaries for 28 languages and partner with the Oxford dictionary.)

Having grammar drill embedded in the learning process would be a great future feature!

Yeah, having them as a list may not be so good, as you said infinite scrolling, but perhaps being able to search for them.
I see there are other websites where you can get that information, but I thought as you already created those tables, why not let us access them at any time? :)
And thanks, that website looks very useful. It will surely be of help.

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.