My apologies if this has already been treated at length elsewhere.
Everything works perfectly for German and Russian : clear count of repeats etc.
But for Spanish it keeps showing 0 in the repeat stack even though I know I should have hundreds... And so I find myself "blindly" doing over hundreds of cards before being presented with new words. So today I've already done something like 350 or 400 cards (repeats)...when I finally got to new words it was time to go to work.
Now that I am back, I'm presented, again with my "old" stack (and still my repeat stack indicates 0). So it takes me hours every day before I get to learn new words (and my percentage of correct repeats is absolutely decent).
Sorry for the long post and I hope I was clear...