Can we make Lingvist for classroom use a reality?

Hi Lingvist team!

I am in the process of becoming a French teacher and I am very much interested in the use of the Internet to assist in the language learning. I will soon start working with high school students.

Could you please add an option where teachers can create a class and then have students join the class? It would also be great if the teacher could see student activity and a leaderboard. I plan to give my students extra credit if they finish the Lingvist French course and it would be great to be able to see their weekly progress to motivate them to finish it.

Thank you!

works@Lingvist

Hi @silkandspice!

We're working on a feature that would do exactly that!

Teachers who are already using Lingvist in their classrooms have shared that students find having Lingvist in the mix very motivating and encouraging — they're progressing much faster! We're very excited to bring Lingvist to the classroom and would be very happy to have you as one of the first teachers to use it. I'll reach out to you directly to get you set up.

Cheers,
Ave

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.