"Time spent today" remains at 0 !

On Lingvist each day for two weeks now. But since midnight today, in the "My progress" section, "My time spent" remains at 0, while I keep practicing. This is also the case for "new words"... Is this a known bug ?
I can practice but cannot see my progress anymore.

Up to now wonderful, efficient and addictive app !! Thank you so much :)

I had basically the same problem today. I started to do my daily 100 cards today at 8:30 AM local time. While I did maybe 45 cards, the count of cards done today reset to zero three times and the cards I had do me today were added to yesterday’s total. This also resulted in me getting a bunch of new words as if I had already reviewed all of my old cards. So now I’m sitting at zero cards for the day.

This is with the iPad app, by the way.

I see the same issue on iOS 11. It seems that eventually my progress display corrects itself but it is wildly unpredictable at any given time.

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.