Report/improve translations

When learning at LingVist you have to fill in a blank space with a word using the language you're willing to learn.

Below this sentence, you have a translation in your mother tongue (or the language you're learning from) to help you understand the context, let me call this feature as "helping word".

Sometimes you realize that "helping word" is not accurate translation, and could lead you into trouble or doubt.

It would be nice to have a system to report a better translation or a mistake. It could be a small button right on the card (or next to) to open a small window to report this scenario.

Hi there,

Thank you for being our dedicated learner!

We appreciate you reaching out and contributing ideas. I can see how your idea will add value.

I would like to let you know how we will handle it:

• The product team will review the feature to see how it might interact with features requested by other users and our own development plan;
  • If they find good synergies, they'll put it on the roadmap;
  • Once it is ready and tested, you will find the feature in the app.

If your request doesn’t make it into a feature this time, please don’t let it discourage you from writing to us again. Your ideas are appreciated! Many of our own great ideas don’t make it onto the roadmap right away.

Happy learning!

@javier said in Report/improve translations:

Hi @Javier

I'm glad that my suggestion reached out you and your team. I work as a developer and know how these things work, the roadmap is constantly changing (although backlog is always increasing).

Hope to see soon a lot of ideas like that, implemented.
Good work!

Best regards from Brazil ;-)

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.