Algorithm falling apart

Course: English
Level: 50
Platform: Windows PC
Browser: Firefox 57

Hi, since I finished the English course (Level 50 – 5013 words) the algorithm has been behaving abnormally, and today I entered a loop triggered by the misspelling of the word commissioned.

I misspelled only one time the word commissioned and I entered the loop:

He was commissioned to paint a portrait
Always read the full contract when signing a lease or rental agreement
They are still learners, so they are likely to make mistakes

After ten times – yes, ten times – each sentence I decided to log out and log in. The result: nothing, the same loop again (15 times each sentence in a row so far).

Could you please check what is going on?

Regards

Thank you for feedback. I notified our devs about the bug.

Lingvist graduate

I sometimes face the same issue with French. I've completed the course with 5059 words, but I want to keep doing it till I get all of them right all the time. But since I've completed it, I sometimes get into these loops of repeating the same cards, it takes quite a while to get out of them.

Course: French
Platform: OSX El Capitan
Browser: Chrome 62

December 7: 100 cards in a row with the same three sentences...

any advice to get out of the loop?

Lingvist graduate

Hello guys,
In the last two or three days, I've been doing the english to french course, and I keep getting the same words over and over, and the number of words I have to review stays close to 60, always
libération
franchi
bonnet
familiale
I've also completed the french course.
This started to happen at the same time as the algorithm in the german course (appear to have) changed. Now the cards that I get wrong seem to appear more to me, and I can review them more frequently.
Before I was really frustrated with the german course, since my rate of correct cards was in average 50%, but now it is 90%.

December 8: 100 cards in a row, this time with six sentences...

any advice to get out of the loop?

0_1512737543710_loop.jpg

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.