Is it part of the idea of the application getting stuck in 4 or 5 words?

At one point the system included 4 new words. After a while, they reappeared. I have not learned them yet and I have trouble with them. They appeared about 6 followed times each, or more, then becoming annoying... because I kept being asked to write them and I could not differentiate the 4 because I have not learned them yet. Also, besides not knowing how to write, sometimes I thought it was a word but it was another, and still wrote it wrong. Suddenly another new word was included ... What do you mean? I did not understand. What is the reason for this? If you're showing me words repeatedly intensively enough to even make me frustrated that I can not fill in the cards for several times in a row ... and nothing is done by the system so I can get out of that frustrating feeling.

I intended to try the system for 30 days, but today I was too unmotivated. Am I missing something?

Also, the graphics I see do not motivate me. The learning curve is going to Zero... (I guess it is a learning curve, it is not defined, there is no legend). Am I doing something wrong or is the system not for my personality type (INTJ) or what?

What I am feeling is that this system is for Intermediate and Advanced Levels keep practicing writing an reading to not forget common words that they don't get in contact daily. Is that it?

Regards
Henry

I've already written two post about this 'issue', it seem to be a problem with the algorithm. So, you're not alone.

Scratching the surface

Algorithm falling apart

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.