"Graduated" German course, issue with reviewing
Lingvist graduate

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is a known issue, but I've recently graduated the German course and would like to continue reviewing the words I've learned. However, I am only given the same 10 or so cards over and over. It's been like this for a week or so now.

Is there a way to fix this that I don't know of?

Lingvist graduate

Several people are having this problem. With me it also started after I graduated. There are a few posts on it in this forum.

last edited by Juan Pazos
Lingvist graduate

Hi Juan,

I see that now! The forum is not the most intuitively set up, so I eventually found a board where quite a few people mention this issue.

It's quite irritating because this app is otherwise wonderful. I don't want to forget the words I've put so much time into learning!

Lingvist graduate

Yeah... I decided to stop studying for a while until I hear that they fixed the issue, which I think they probably will soon. It's a great app indeed, I always tell other people about it.

same problem here with german course, I cannot learn new words in these last days though i correctly review the stack of words prescribed.
hope it will be fixed soon ( quite irritating i share the same opinion) , i love this app.

Looks like your connection to Home was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.