Alternate Payment Options

• I'd love to sign up for unlimited, but I don't have a credit card available, like most people in India. Will there be an option to sign up for unlimited using PayPal instead?

• It's really weird to have a language learning website taht doesn't have a more foreign-friendly payment method. I, for one, vouch for using Bitcoin.

• @raul-liive Yes you can use debit cards. I’m from the U.S. and my card holder doesn’t allow out of country transactions. If anyone has a problem with payments, give your card holder a call and they should open international transactions for a day so you can make the purchase. Probably will be a pain again when renewing, but I’m guessing Lingvist can’t do much about that.

• I have this issue too. I’m from the U.S. and my bank called about fraud prevention, but I approved the transaction to Lingvist and tried again to pay. No luck, not getting any calls form fraud anymore. Just says “Sorry your order couldn’t be processed. Try again later.”

• I have been trying to subscribe but every time I submit payment I received the error message that the transaction didn’t go through. So I need a customer service number where I can call and provide my billing information in order to become a subscriber. I wish you all a very merry Christmas and happy new year. Lingvist get back to me before the 1st of January 2018.

Recent topics: