Do you a plan a Spanish-French course

• Hello,

I am enjoying the Spanish-English but as a french native I would have preferefed a Spanish-French to avoid double translation 🙂
    Do you have any plan?

Thanks and happy new year!

Philippe

• works@Lingvist

¡Hola, @Ismael!

Thank you for sharing your ideas with the Lingvist community! We will keep your ideas in mind for future product developments!

¡Feliz aprendizaje!

• @javier For all those who learn from English and are not native speakers. It would be interesting for the Lingvist algorithm to ask what is our mother tongue while waiting for specific courses to be developed. Thus, even if we learn from English, for example Spanish and our mother tongue is French, the lingvists statistics would not mix native English and native French in the English>Spanish course. This is important given the different difficulties or facilities between an English, French or Italian who are learning Spanish for example. This will improve the Knowledge Mapping work if I understand how it works (https://lingvist.com/blog/science/2018/02/16/is-there-a-map-for-learning-a-language/).

• works@Lingvist

¡Hola!

A French>Spanish course might be a future possibility, but we cannot confirm at this point.

However, you can add your ideas and suggestions for future language pairs here.

¡Feliz aprendizaje! 😉

• Hello Philippe,

I used Lingvist unlimited, to practice various languages and i recommend you to use the version english - spanish, it's relatively efficient and you can learn about 3880 words.
    It's quite an exercice for the brain, to translate doubles languages simultaneously but your brain will thank you for this task at long-term. Indeed, it demands a big effort at first, but it will not engage you toughest efforts at long.

Maybe you can finish the course of english at first and then attend the spanish course. you will be able to master 5155 words and 91 per cent comprehension of any text , after completing it.

"Bon courage Philippe en tout cas"
    VINCENT

Recent topics: