How to make the most of your Spanish Challenges
So, as we announced last month, the Spanish exercises are here!
So, we have created the first batch of exercises, which will help you review the contents of the first 1000 cards of our English>Spanish course. With this post we aim at helping our Spanish learners make the most of the Challenges section as it is now.
1. Click on the Challenges section and stay in My Challenges > All:
2. Below the skills list, you will see all the challenges available, ordered by level, e.g: Level 1
3. One level is equivalent to a hundred new words. So, for example, if you have already learned 250 words (you can check that number by accessing Progress>Vocabulary), you are in level 3. What should you do, then? We recommend going to the challenges list (ALL) once you have completed 300 new words and complete all Level 3 exercises in order (from top to bottom) up to the review exercise for that specific level. There you will find different exercises to put your grammar, reading, listening skills into practice! What's more, all the contents covered on those exercises are directly connected to what you learned on the cards you completed!
4. Take the same steps every time you have completed 100 new words (+1 level) on the Learn section!
5. For those who have reached +1000 new words: here's a good way to review a lot of what you have already learned! However, there are more exercises coming your way! ;-D
Please post your questions, ideas and/or comments right below ️
sue worman last edited by
Got it! Gracias Javier
Thank you for contacting Lingvist!
If you want to switch language pairs, just follow these instructions:
Android app (Samsung devices, etc): Account > Course > Change (click on the current language pair button) > Courses from other languages > Pick English - Spanish > Done!
iOS app (Apple devices): Account > Courses > Change (click on the current language pair button) > Show me more courses > Pick Spanish from English > Done!
Webapp (web browsers): Account > Courses > Add a course > Pick Spanish from English > Done!
sue worman last edited by
Holà! I Want to take Spànish but i jeep getting French. I can’t change the programme. I looked at the French because I live there and was really impressed. But it’s my espaqnole I need to improve !
Vincent van der Lubbe last edited by Vincent van der Lubbe
Why don't you suggest a challenge automatically? And one can opt out/choose individually if one wants.
Analogy to normal learning:
Imagine all the cards to learn Spanish would be in a list and as a learner, I would have to click through all the cards...
How many people would do that, and how many fewer than there are now (with your autosuggesting cards until you reach 20 - 50 - 100 cards)?
"Don't make me think" (Only on learning Spanish itself, please. Give me an auto-option and if one thinks one can decide better, give those people an option to do so. Now having to choose yourself is a default...)