Frequently Asked Questions
Quickly search our FAQ to find the answer to our most commonly asked questions so you can get back to language learning.
How to report a bug?
If something seems odd to you during learning, it may be a bug or a strangely behaving feature. As every learner’s experience is unique, it could be that a mix of variables produces an effect that appears to be a bug but is actually an odd-looking “expected behavior”.
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Take a screenshot of the problem and describe the situation;
- Let us know your step by step actions before the bug occurred;
- Note if the bug occurs repeatedly (if so, how frequently) or disappears after you refresh the page/ restart the app.
Please also include:
- the platform that you are learning on (iOS, Android or web app);
- if the bug occurs on other devices as well;
- operating system version (e.g., Windows 7 or Android 6.0) or browser version (e.g., Chrome 53);
- your app version, if you are on a mobile device (go to the Account page and scroll to the very bottom).
This way we have sufficient information to try to reproduce the bug internally and eventually find and fix it.
Please email your bug to us and list the email address which is linked to your Lingvist account.