What can we help you with?
I can't hear anything / my audio doesn't work!
Every now and then the reason for a missing audio is very simple and can be fixed easily by checking the three things explained below.
Check if it is enabled in three places:
- The app (under Settings, make sure your sound is on)
- Your phone (the hardware – if you have a mute button)
- On the volume control (make sure it isn’t reduced to zero)
On a desktop computer
Check if it is enabled in two places:
- The app (The sound setting is on the left side. See the GIF below.)
- Your computer (the hardware)
If you’ve made sure that it is enabled everywhere but there is still no sound, check your Internet connection. Audio may go missing in case of a slow or unstable Internet connection.
Finally, if you’ve checked all of the aforementioned and the audio is still missing, it is most likely a bug. Please shoot us an email and share with us the following:
- Is the audio missing everywhere on the app (cards, Challenges, going one card back)?
- Does the audio go missing after a while or right away?
- Does the audio come back if you restart the app?
Unless you are sending an email from the app, please list your app version (Account -> Profile, scroll down), your device type (desktop/iOS/Android), and where you are using the app (mobile app or a browser > name, version).