What can we help you with?
Any questions regarding learning a language with Lingvist.
- Can I review a word, although I answered it correctly the first time?
- Can I skip certain words?
- How can I train my pronunciation?
- How do I choose a different language?
- How do I tell which gender to decline for the word?
- How do you count mistakes? I only got one letter wrong!
- How large is the course?
- How do I create my own custom deck of cards?
- I have too many words to review. Can I switch them off?
- I logged in and lost all my progress. What gives?
- Is there a way to learn offline?
- I can't find a Russian keyboard!
- How to enter special characters (díæcrïtics)
- The card changes too quickly!
- Is it possible to turn off the full example sentence translation?
- What if I didn’t take the short test at the beginning?
- What is a deck?
- When does the app reset my daily stats?
- Where can I check how many words there are in the course that I am studying?
- Which languages can I learn with Lingvist?
- Why do I see easy words all of a sudden?
- Why do I see a bunch of new words? Can I just review the words that I have learned before?
- Why won't you accept synonyms?
- Why don't I see new words?