You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to learn a new language or to work for Lingvist, but you do have to love what you do.
We are proud and excited to be experts in our respective fields, whether it’s programming, marketing, design, or linguistics. So although we haven’t all discovered the Higgs boson (our co-founder did that) or built Skype (another co-founder), we are united by a common goal to make difficult things really, really simple for our end users.
Lingvist is a fast-growing, flat, and meritocratic company that has already gained international attention as an alumnus of TechStars London, as well as won the confidence of investors by raising an impressive seed round. We are in a position to scale up, build a strong team, and guide the language-learning industry into the future.
We’re looking for
- Passion for self-learning and self-improvement (whatever your field)
- Ambitious goals
- Sense of humor
- Team spirit
- Competitive wages
- Equity package
- Full vacation + public holidays
- Opportunity to travel (we have offices in both Tallinn, Estonia, and London, UK)
- Friendly work environment – we know the value of work-life balance and flexibility
- Team lunches and off-site events